Introduction to The Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division of the Government of Pakistan
The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources Division, wazarat-e- petroleum o qudrati wasail (abbreviated as MoPNR) is a Pakistan Government’s federal and executive level ministry responsible to ensure availability and security of sustainable supply of oil and gas for economic development and strategic requirements of Pakistan and to coordinate development of natural resources of energy and minerals.
The Ministry was converted into Petroleum Division in August 2017 and the division was merged into Ministry of Energy
Different Organizations associated with The Ministry of Energy of the Government of Pakistan
|Different Organizations Associated with Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022|
Wings of The Ministry of Energy of the Government of Pakistan
- Directorate General of Gas
- Directorate General of LNG & LPG
- Directorate General of Oil
- Directorate General of Petroleum Concession
- Human Resource and Administration Wing
- International Joint Venture Wing
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad Jobs 2022
The Ministry of Energy is seeking applications from individuals who are active, motivated, and competent for positions in the Petroleum Division Policy Wing and the Geological Survey of Pakistan, among other positions in Ministry of Energy Jobs 2022. Both advertisements have been posted on this page.
Interested individuals from any city in Pakistan are encouraged to apply for this position of Ministry of Energy Jobs 2022. The submission of applications before the date specified in each advertisement is only open to qualified professionals who meet the qualifications listed in the advertisement.
- Cushion Maker & Upholster
- Draftsman Grade-II
- Drilling Assistant Grade-II
- Expert Exploration DG – PC
- Accounts Assistant
- Fitter Mate
- Gas Expert-I DG – Gas
- Gas Expert-II DG – Gas
- Geologic Illustrator Grade-II
- Junior Finance Specialist
- Expert Geophysicist DG – PC
- Expert Production DG – PC
- Expert Refining DG – Oil
- Field Assistant
- Finance/Accounts Specialist DG – PC
- Laboratory Assistant
- Legal Advisor
- LNG Specialist DG – LGs
- Lower Division Clerk
- LPG Specialist DG – LGs
- Museum Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Sector Cutter
- Senior Finance Specialist
- Specialist Logistic & Marketing DG – Oil
- Store Helper
- Upper Division Clerk
- Vehicle Mechanic
Latest Jobs in Ministry of Division
6th May 2022
May 15, 2022
Ministry of Energy
Ministry of Energy, Petroleum
Division, Policy Wing, Islamabad
Geological Survey of Pakistan GSP Jobs advertisement invites applications for the positions of Assistant, Steno-typist, Surveyor, Field Assistant, Photographer, Librarian, Accounts Assistant etc. Moreover, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Geologic Illustrator Grade-II, Draftsman Grade-II, Drilling Assistant Grade-II, Museum Attendant, Vehicle Mechanic, Fitter Mate, Cushion Maker & Upholstery, Store Helper, Sector Cutter, Bearer, Clerical Assistant are also available to apply for Ministry of Energy Jobs 2022.
Advertisement for the Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Police Wing Islamabad Jobs 2022
A job advertisement for the Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Police Wing Islamabad has announced the hiring of an Expert Geophysicist DG PC, an Expert Exploration DG PC, an Expert Production DG PC, Finance/Accounts Specialist DG PC, an Expert Refining DG Oil, a Specialist Logistic & Marketing DG Oil, an LPG Specialist DG LGs, an LNG Specialist DG LGs, a Senior Finance Specialist, a Junior Finance Specialist, and a Legal Advisor for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022.
Qualification Required for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad Jobs 2022
Literate, Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, CA, ACMA, ACCA, CIMA, and Master’s Degree Qualifications holders will be able to take advantage of these new employment prospects in the financial services industry. Candidates must carefully check the qualifying criteria listed in the advertising to ensure that they have all of the necessary information.
The Geological Survey of Pakistan will be recruiting on a regular basis, so keep an eye out for openings. Candidates who submit an application for Advertisement No. 2 will be engaged on a contract basis for a term of two years, with the possibility of extension.
How Do I Submit an Application for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022?
- The job announcement provides a brief description of the application process for each position advertised. For further information on these positions and the application process, candidates should visit the websites www.petroleum.gov.pk, www.gsp.gov.pk, or www.njp.gov.pk.
- Candidates who are eligible must submit applications in accordance with the application procedure outlined in the advertising. Candidate applications must be received within 15 days after being accepted for consideration. Only qualified experts will be contacted in order to proceed with the next round of the selection process.