Public Advertisement No. 1 has recently announced great jobs opportunities for highly qualified, determined and high will candidates in Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 latest jobs. However, there is a great chance for candidates to apply but it is contract based job for Pakistanis. Before applying for jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 PO Box 06 Mianwali – Fill Online Form need to find the advertisement and give it a thorough reading to understand all essential requirements.
Here is the list of vacant posts available for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 PO Box 06 Mianwali – Fill Online Form.
There is not very high demand to apply for Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy 2022. Candidates having matric, intermediate and bachelor degree can easily apply for the above mentioned posts.
Essential Conditions to Apply for Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy 2022
Candidates are directed to have first division in all educational career and only one second division is applicable for the available posts. However, there is special requirement for drivers to have at least 168 cm (66”) of height.
One important point is that the candidature can be cancelled at any time during or before election process and they can again apply after the election process.
Age Limit for PAE jobs 2022 Latest Apply
The minimum age to apply for these jobs is 18 years while maximum age is 35 years exactly at the day of closing advertisement.
However, age relaxation can also be given according to the described rules and regulations.
Last Date to apply
The last date to apply is 29 May 2022. So, candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Following are the contact details for Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy 2022 – Apply Online via Online Application.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Where prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree / certificate, only one 2nd Division in entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
2. In exceptional cases individuals having adequate relevant work experience with less qualification can also be considered for Sr. 06.
3. Candidates for the post of Driver-III & Driver-III (Tractor) must have a minimum height of 168 cm (66″).
4. Candidates must not be below 18 years whereas maximum age limit is 35 years on closing date of advertisement. However, age relaxation can be given as per rules.
5. Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates / degrees from Govt. recognized Institutions.
6. Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
7. Candidates already employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test / Interview.
8. The selected candidates will be entitled for fringe benefits such as medical facilities and allowances as admissible under the prevailing rules. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria can apply.
9. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions will be subject to cancellation at any stage during the process of selection or thereafter and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
10. Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.
12. Selected candidate can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
13. Candidates must apply ONLINE only at https://188.8.131.52/home within 15 days after publication of this Public Notice.
Advertisement for Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy 2022 – Apply Online via Online Application