MOD April 2019 Job Postings MOD April 2019 Job Postings MOD April 2019 Job Postings MOD April 2019 Job Posting
The Pakistani government’s Ministry of Defense has announced new job openings today. The Daily Express newspaper provided us with this Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 MOD April Advertisement.
To fill available jobs in PSDP projects, the MOD is seeking applications from energetic, competent, dynamic, and experienced experts from across the country.
These openings are advertised in two different ways. At National Aerospace Science & Technology Park NASTP, Aviation City Pakistan, Advertisement No. 1 is hiring personnel for the PSDP Project named Development of ICT & Artificial Intelligence-based Precision Agriculture Systems utilising dual-use Aerospace Technologies-Green-AI.
Professionals are needed for PSDP Project No. 2:
Development of ICT and Artificial Intelligence-based Precision Agriculture Systems Using Dual-Use Aerospace Technologies-Green-AI at the NASA Ames Research Center.
PCSIR Lab Complex, Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
Staff Required for Project No. 2
Assistant Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Store Keeper, Project Manager, Technology Specialist, Senior Research Officer, Research Assistant, Senior Scientific Officer, HPC Cluster Manager, Senior Software Engineer, Scientific Officer, Software Engineer, HPC Software Engineer, Technician, Office Boy, Naib Qasid, and UAS Operator are all needed for this project.
Professionals with qualifications such as matriculation, B.E, MS, and Ph.D. are encouraged to apply. The vacancy ad contains extensive eligibility information for interested professionals.
• Project Manager’s Assistant
• Cluster Manager for HPC
• Software Engineer for HPC
• Qasid Naib
• Office Worker
• Project Director
• Quantity Surveyor & Estimator
• Assist with research
• Officer of Science
• Chief Scientific Adviser
• Software Engineer, Senior
• Software Developer
• Principal Research Officer
• Keeper of the Store
• Technology Expertise
• Pilot of an unmanned aerial vehicle
What is the procedure for applying?
1. Interested parties should apply online at https://Green-AI.brightspyre.com. Alternatively, go to https://njp.gov.pk. Alternatively, you can click here.
2. The following links will take you to a detailed description of these openings.
3. Interested experts should submit their applications by April 25, 2022.