Introduction to the CMH Hospital in Kohat
Located in Cantt, Kohat, CMH Hospital Kohat is one of the most reputable health care facilities in the area. Assuring you have the greatest possible customer care and medical professionals. The treatments and diagnostic services provided by CMH Hospital Kohat in Kohat are conducted out using the most up-to-date medical technology available. CMH Hospital Kohat is well-known for providing excellent services in and around Kohat.
In Pakistan, the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) is a government-owned health facility that has been providing health and education services to the general public for many years. The institute, which is administered by the Pakistani armed forces, is renowned for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and highly qualified medical personnel. The institute maintains hospitals and educational centres in many towns throughout Pakistan, with one of these facilities located in Kohat. The CMH hospital is committed to improving health-care facilities in Pakistan and developing health-care facilities and education to the point where we can compete with international health-care facilities.
Educational Programed Offered at CMH
A number of educational programmes, including FCPS-II Surgery, Physical Therapy, and other relevant courses, are available at the CMH Kohat medical institution.
CMH LATEST JOBS 2022
Combined Military Hospital (CMH) Kohat Jobs is accepting applications for the positions of Barber, Laborer, Medical Assistant, Record Keeper, Sanitary Worker, and Stretcher Bearer at the Combined Military Hospital (CMH). The application process is open to both male and female individuals from across the country. On April 25, 2022, the Jang Newspaper will publish an advertisement for this position.
Career Opportunities at CMH
These CMH Career options are available for those who have completed their Literate, Primary, Matriculation, and Intermediate levels of education and who also possess the necessary skills and expertise.
Age Limit for Applying for CMH 2022 Jobs
Civilians must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old. People who have retired from the army are allowed to live until they are 45 years old. Prior to the 10th of May in the year 2022, you can submit applications to the CMH with the necessary documentation and a postal order.
Last Date to Apply for CMH Jobs
Last date is 10 May 2022. So, candidates who are interested should send applications as soon as possible.
Available Vacant Posts for latest 2022 Jobs
- Medical Assistant (also known as a medical assistant)
- Keeper of the Books
- Worker in the Sanitation Industry
- a person who carries a stretcher
Phone No. 0922-510262
Terms and Conditions to fulfil for CMH Jobs 2022 Jobs Application
In order to be eligible, you must meet the following requirements/meet the following criteria.
1. A completed application with complete address and telephone number, as well as educational information certifications, a copy of the Domicile Certificate, a copy of the CNIC that has been legally attested, and two passport-sized pictures, along with Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred Only) Bank Draft in the name of the Commandant of the Combined Military Hospital Kohat payable to the National Bank of Pakistan, Main Branch, Kohat Account. Call +44 (0)3049650554 and send the paperwork together with the deposit slip.
2. Only those who are eligible/suitable will be called for testing/interview after their documents have been thoroughly reviewed.
3. The age range is between 18 and 25 years (Age Limit for Retired Army Persons is 45 yrs) 4. Government employees must attach a letter of authorization from their department.
5. Applications that are not complete or that are received after the deadline will not be accepted.
6. When submitting an application, the name of the position, the serial number, and a phone number must be included.
7. There will be no TA/DA allowed during the test/interview.
The Commandant of the Combined Military Hospital in Kohat can be reached at the following phone number: 0922-510262.